Welcome to 10Ticks Problematick.
The aim of the game is to guess the answer in as few attempts as possible.
In the image above you can see that the numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 and the symbol = are highlighted in orange. This means they are in the answer but are in the wrong place.
In the image above you can see that the number 7 is highlighted in green. This means that the number 7 is in the answer and is in the correct place.
Any numbers or symbols highlighted in black are not in the answer.
- You have 6 attempts to guess the answer.
- Your answer must contain only one ‘=’ symbol.
- No operators after the ‘=’ symbol.
- Your answers must be valid calculations, for example: 15+50=65.
- Standard order of operations apply, so Multiplication and Division before Addition and Subtraction.
- Commutative answers are not allowed.